Salvia lavandulifolia 15mL
Focus the mind with ancient Spanish Sage essential oil. Its camphoraceous, herbal aroma stimulates the brain and awakens the senses, supporting memory and cognitive function.
Ideal to diffuse during study or when performing tasks where quick thinking and concentration is beneficial, Spanish Sage essential oil can also be taken internally to help you feel alert, engaged and in the moment.
This small evergreen shrub has grown in Spain and France for centuries. The smell of CPTG® Spanish Sage essential oil is camphoraceous, herbal, and sage-like. When diffused, the oil may create a stimulating atmosphere supportive of memory and cognitive performance training. When taken internally, Spanish Sage supports a calm mind and sense of alertness.
• Supports a calm mind and sense of alertness when taken internally.
• Provides an uplifting, soothing aroma.
• Promotes a positive atmosphere that may be conducive to focus and concentration.
• Helps create an environment that’s supportive of memory and cognitive performance when diffused.
• Add to the diffuser of your choice when studying or intensely focusing.
• For an uplifting drink add to some water.
• Dilute with a carrier oil or cream to enhance a deep-tissue massage.
Directions for Use:
AROMATIC USE: Add three to four drops to the diffuser of your choice.
TOPICAL USE: Apply one to two drops to the desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimise any skin sensitivity.
INTERNAL USE: Take one drop with 100mls of water.
See additional precautions below.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Possible skin sensitivity. If you are pregnant, nursing or under a doctor’s care consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears and sensitive areas.