Fermented Aloe Vera infused with Lavender, Rosemary, Peppermint and Bergamot | 50g
- Vegan Suitable
- Cruelty free
- No animal ingredients or testing
- Australian Made
Hang on to those amazing hair days even longer with this plant-based, non-aerosol Dry Shampoo. Combining beneficial natural ingredients including tapioca starch and fermented aloe vera to absorb oil at the root and nourish and refresh the scalp naturally.
This clean formulation Dry Shampoo complements your low-tox and ethical self-care routine with the CPTG® essential oils of Peppermint, Lavender, Rosemary & Bergamot. Free from sulfates, silicones, phthalates and parabens. Safe for colour-treated hair. Suitable for all hair types.
- Absorb oil and refresh your scalp naturally.
- Plant-based. Formulated with CPTG® essential oils.
- Suitable for all hair types.
- Eco-friendly, non-aerosol.
- Shake before use.
- Hold the nozzle close to the desired root area of the scalp
- Spray onto hair and gently massage for one minute.
- Brush out excess through the length of your hair.
Store below 30C in a dry place away from sunlight.
TAPIOCA STARCH, MARANTA ARUNDINACEA (ARROWROOT) ROOT POWDER, CORN STARCH MODIFIED, KAOLIN, LACTOBACILLUS/ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE FERMENT, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) OIL, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF OIL, MENTHA PIPERITA (PEPPERMINT) OIL, CITRUS AURANTIUM BERGAMIA, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, SODIUM LEVULINATE, SODIUM ANISATE.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Use only as directed: If swallowed, seek urgent medical attention. Keep out of reach of children.