Copaiba essential oil, available in this convenient Touch application, is derived from the resin of the copaiba tree, found in tropical South America. Since the 16th century, Copaiba essential oil has been used by the natives of north and northeastern Brazil in traditional practices.
How to Use:
- Roll on to your skin to promote a smooth-looking complexion
- Roll on to wrists and back of neck for an exotic woody, calming aroma
- Layer with other floral and citrus CPTG oils or Touch blends to add a spicy woody scent for a unique-to-you Purefume
- Promotes a clear and smooth-looking complexion
- Assists natural skin hydration
- Supports healthy-looking skin
- Helps manage minor skin lesions
By sourcing copaiba oleoresin for essential oil in the state of Amazonas, the livelihoods of more than 3,000 harvesters are supported. Through dōTERRA co-Impact sourcing efforts these harvesters receive fair, on-time payments.
dōTERRA Healing Hands® and Instituto Beraca
During the height of the COVID-19 pandemic, our Copaiba essential oil supplier, Beraca, and their NGO, Instituto Beraca, partnered with dōTERRA Healing Hands to bring immediate relief to harvesting families through basic provisions packages of food and hygiene supplies.
Fractionated Coconut Oil, Copaifera Resin